Loaded with facilities that would make even some caravan parks blush; the Babinda Rotary Park free camping spots, must go on your Australian camping checklist. In fact, we think this could be one of Queensland’s best free camp sites!
Watch our VIDEO below for a personal tour of the Babinda Rotary Park
Free Camping List:
- Lush green scenery, swimming hole and kids playground – all available onsite!
- Nearby beautiful fresh water swimming and waterfalls at Babinda Boulders and Josephine Falls – just say yes to visiting, spectacular!
- $1 clean and HOT showers! Wow!
- Water, clean toilets and a caravan dump Point!
- 72 hour stay all by donation!
- Great location and walking distance to shops in town!
- Plenty of flat space for every type of rig!
What more could you possibly want? Thank you Babinda Qld community. We LOVED and APPRECIATED your generosity and town. The surrounding scenery was spectacular, and I can’t tell you how much family fun we all had swimming at Babinda Boulders. Brilliant!